Monday 23 July 2012

Fashionable ride


If Saturday I went to the mountains, on Sunday I went for a ride on my green bike :)
And what better moment to wear my bike skirt than this :)
I made this lovely skirt from a lovely material purchased from Fabrix.
Not only the skirt is made by me, but also the design of the bike is my very own idea.
The bike was very dull when I bought it.
But now everybody turns their head :)

Enjoy the photos:











The bike




The bike looked like this at first.
Boring, right? :)




I'm wearing:

Skirt: self made
Shirt: random store
Shoes: Poema
Bag: H&M
Hair accessory: handmade


Long live the green!
Ionela

10 comments:

  1. Îmi place lookul. Ești foarte feminină. Aș vrea să văd mai des femei frumos îmbrăcate pedalând.

    www.zadinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous look :) just love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! I like the bike fabric so much, I'd love to have a dress made out of it :) nice job with the bike, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ai cusut o bucurie de fusta :) si iti sade foarte bine cu ea! Bravo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely look :X

    baci oana :)

    www.style-muses.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg the bike is so lovely! And your self made skirt, wow, the print is so original and sweet! Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. te admir din tot sufletul! esti o superbitate de fata! apropo,la Pitesti am vazut magazinul Poema ,sunt foarte frumoase creatiile lor,astept sa deschida in bucuresti.puppp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. multumesc tare mult! :) Poema e un magazin foarte fain intr-adevar :)

      Delete