Wednesday 25 July 2012

Old school style - anniversary post

This is my 100th post and I'm very happy to write it :)
Being anniversary and all that, I chose to wear a classy outfit with some vintage elements,
which better represent the vintage side of my blog.
I hope you enjoyed my posts so far and I promise to keep sharing with you my outfit ideas :)
and also my home decor and DIY projects.
Given the fact that I'm getting married this summer, I'm very happy to tell you
that there will be a few posts with my wedding dresses and other cute wedding related stuff :)
So be prepared for some cuteness :)
The wedding dress is not green :) - I've been asked that :)
But the one for civil ceremony is very green :)

Till then, enjoy this lovely outfit. Besides the lovely dots, I must say that I am
in love with the pants. They don't make them like this anymore and I was very happy
to find them at an online vintage store which I highly recommend: The Dearhunters

Enjoy the photos:











I'm wearing:

Pants: vintage
Blouse: H&M
Bag: vintage
Shoes: Musette

Long live the green!
Ionela

10 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Imi place si inelul foarte mult.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outfitul tău îmi place la nebunie. Combinația roșu - negru este de mare efect.

    www.zadinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. To many happy posts!! Great outfit!!! Im so jealous of your bag!

    Hugs,

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work. Hope you will many hundreds of posts. Great outfit too! Love your pants.

    Congrats on your wedding :)

    Cheers,
    Kaelyn
    http://colourfulbuttons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That blouse is so gorgeous!! I adore the dots and the bag is very cute too! :D Lovely outfit, and hooray for your 100th post! :D

      Delete
  5. Happy anniversary! I wish you many fashionably retro-ish outfit posts, and long live the green of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ce dragutica esti, ador bulinutele!
    Cred ca eu as fi ales o geanta neagra... parca mi pare cam mult rosu :D, dar arati foarte bine oricum :*

    http://diana.doubleweb.ro/office-pink/

    ReplyDelete