Thursday 30 August 2012

50s retro photo session


Just like in my previous post I think I'll let the pictures do the talking for me.
Once again we had lots of fun and I want to thank to
Mihnea Ratte for the photos and to Diana Bicu for the hair and make-up.
The car was rental from a very nice guy :) - he doesn't do this usually and we were the first couple
to rent his car for a photo session.
Photos of me wearing the dress at the civil ceremony wedding here  and the making of the dress  here

Enjoy the photos:
Click on the photos to see them larger.















the lovely shoes from Stefan Burdea

























Wearing:

Both outfits were handmade by professionals following my specific instructions :)
History of the dress here
My husband shoes from Stefan Burdea

Long live the green!
Ionela

28 comments:

  1. fara cuvinte de descriere...sunt perfecte! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Love every photos...

    Regards,
    Kaelyn
    http://colourfulbuttons.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foarte, foarte frumoase fotografiile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! e tot ce pot articula.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I am your newest follower and I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Diana! you have a lovely blog as well :) lovely thrity things you have there :) follow you back:)

      Delete
  7. This is breathtaking! You have really stolen my heart. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cat de frumos :) si cata iubire din partea sotului , iti intelege pasiunea :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just so in love with your style!
    You have an amazing style and I'm your new follower now ;)


    xoxo
    Stacey Ko
    http://staceyko.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! And I love your dress! Found your blog through the Modcloth Style Gallery. New follower via Bloglovin' <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Minunat! Sunteti tare frumosi, iar pozele foarte faine :) Sa fiti fericiti!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scumpeilor!

    http://diana.doubleweb.ro/something-from-my-vacation/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So chic! Multi ani inainte, sa fiti sanatosi si fericiti!

    ReplyDelete