Wednesday 18 July 2012

Peter Pan rocks my world


Not Peter Pan the character, but the peter pan collar :)
It is just the cutest collar ever - so girly and chic.
I wish all my blouses had this type of collar :)
I'm also in love with the sandals which are very elegant and just a little bit
sparkly, but not too much - just enough to be special :)
And the vintage red earrings are the perfect touch of colour :)

Enjoy the photos:













I'm wearing:

Blouse: Zara
Skirt: vintage
Sandals: Zara
Bag: vintage

Long live the green!
Ionela


9 comments:

  1. love this outffit!I'm inlove with peter pan collar too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. superba! imi place foarte ,foarte mult!

    ReplyDelete
  3. foarte frumos... totul... până la ultimul detaliu. este preferata mea de până acum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect matched.
    Te felicit pentru!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blouse is perfect! I adore the outfit, the pleats and the earrings.. yummy! :D

    ReplyDelete