Thursday 11 April 2019

Maxi jeans skirt and some hot pink


Hello, everybody,

Rememeber the jeans skirt from a few posts ago?
If not, check it out here :). I told you that you will see it again.
It is just a lovely item that goes with so many others.
LC Waikiki has these days some very nice jeans items.
I totally recommend to pay them a visit.
They have the kind of Turkish jeans you might have heard your older ones talking about - at least
here in Eastern Europe, people used to buy their jeans from Turkey at some point.
Anyhow, this time I decided to pair the jeans skirt with a baby blue top and
to make everything pop I added the hot pink jacket.
I sure got noticed that day :))

Enjoy!

Skirt: LC Waikiki / Top: Koton / Jacket: Primark











Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment