Sunday 28 April 2019

Jeans shirt, white midi skirt and red pops


Hello, everybody,

And Happy Easter to all of you celebrating this weekend!
Finally the sun is really up and shining and I hope it will be for good this time.
As you can see, I am already wearing flats and there is no need for stockings anymore.
As for the rest of the outfit: a jeans shirt that I wanted for so long and a white
midi skirt. I think these 2 items were made for each other: closet soulmates :)
Of course, whenever I have the chance, I always opt for my cherries as the
one perfect accessory for each outfit :)
The shirt is very versatile and I already have like 5 other outfits in my head, which
include this shirt. Definitely you must buy one, if you don't have one in your closet.

Enjoy!

Skirt: Mohito / Shirt: random boutique /  Flats: Depurtat.ro / Bag: MK

















Long live the green!
Ionela

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are posting again. You are so cute and I am so in love with that skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you! yup it is lovely and it goes with so many tops :)

      Delete