Friday 19 April 2019

Black and white


Hello, everybody,

Remember when I wished you a happy spring a few posts ago?
Well, I take it back :))
Because for some reason autumn has decided to come back.
Anyhow, regardless of the chilly weather, I have a lovely black & white
outfit for today. I added the cherry on top of course and some dots for my shoes.
It's all business up top and very sporty top bottom.
One disclaimer - I have this dress in 2 other colours :) - it is just so very comfortable.
Stay tuned for the other 2 colours to show up :)

Enjoy!

Dress: Sandro Ferrone / Shirt: H&M / Espadrilles: random 













Long live the green!
Ionela

3 comments:

  1. Very cute look! I absolutely adore the dress and the way it fits. Did you buy them from Romania? Or, second best option, online? :)) I just hope you didn't get it on holiday so that it will be hard for me to get my eager hands on one :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I bought it from Rome last year when I was on holiday there :) - their online site is not the best unfortunately

      Delete
  2. The dress is gorgeous and the way you styled it is just great!

    ReplyDelete