Sunday 7 April 2019

Polka dots and jeans jacket


Hello, everybody,

So last week-end I went on a short trip to Brasov, one of my favourite cities.
You've already seen the first post from the top of Tampa mountains.
On my way back I stopped at Cantacuzino castle of course, because the view
is spectacular, not to mention the lovely swings hanging from the trees.
It was not so warm, so don't get fooled by my outfit. I was kinda freezing.
But what don't you do for some good pics? :))
Somewhere far away in the background you can also notice the snow on the mountains :)
As always I have dots, pleats, fresh mint and a very versatile jeans jacket.
You will see the jacket in many posts from now on.
It literally goes with everything. Having one in your closet is a must.
I have two (different shades of blue), cause I am nuts :))

Enjoy!

Skirt: Etic / Jacket: H&M / Sneakers: random / Top: Stradivarius / Bag: MK















Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment