Monday 17 February 2014

Colour me pretty

Hello, everybody!

I have to tell you that I just love today's post :) I hope you will, too :)
It's something about all these colours that makes me smile :)
And because I couldn't decide which coat would go better with the outfit,
I wore them both - and surprise - they both go very well.
And how about the scarf? I just love it. I'm not sure the outfit
would be as chic as it is without the lovely plaid scarf.

Enjoy!














Skirt, bag, belt: thrifted / Shirt, blue coat: Koton / Shoes: random / Scarf: Stradivarius / Blazer: Mim

Long live the green!
Ionela

7 comments:

  1. How smart in uncertain early spring weather to dress in layers. Love all the variation of looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! hopefully spring will come sooner! I almost see it around the corner :)

      Delete
  2. I agree! It's hard to choose which jacket I like with that super cute skirt! You look lovely in both I'd say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi IONELA!
    amazing your look
    your colors combination are wonderful very cool
    love this
    bye
    www.imperfecti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your skirt paired with the cardigan sweater. Great blue trench coat too

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete