Wednesday 12 March 2014

Layering

Hello, everybody!

I have a layered post today -  autumn layers kinda, if you look at the colours I chose.
But I went for this look because I had to show you this lovely thrifted skirt
that traveled from far far away :)
More precisely from a thrift shop in Minden, Louisiana from dear Merry
who really enjoys my blog and wanted to show her appreciation
with this lovely gesture - I have more items from her :),but I'll show the rest in other posts.
As you already know I am a big fan of thrift shops - not only you can find nice things,
but they also have very decent prices.
And if you are a fashion blogger on a low budget you have to adapt :)
Thanks again Merry!










Skirt: thrifted / Shirt: random / Sweater: Zara / Jacket: Stradivarius / Shoes: Bata / Bag: The Bag Shop

Long live the green!
Ionela

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Ionela you are simply sweet! You look so darling in your outfit! Hugs from from my Louisiana home to yours!

    ReplyDelete