Thursday 6 March 2014

Good girl


Hello, everybody!

I will start by saying that I hate the weather outside :(
It has been raining all week and by the looks of it, it will continue next week as well.
This is not spring - I feel like I'm preparing for winter once more :(
I have some photos left from previous weeks, but soon I'll run out
and I have so many ideas, but I'll be freezing :)
Spring where are thou? :)
...and about today's outfit :) - a simple, chic look for a school girl, a good school girl :)

Enjoy!









Skirt: thrifted / Shoes, sweater: Pull&Bear / Bag: H&M / Shirt: Koton

Long live the green!
Ionela

4 comments:

  1. Love your tie and the plaid skirt, you look darling! It's still very wintry where I live, hopefully spring is coming soon :)
    Amia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Your skirt is the cutest! Hopefully it will warm up for you! Can't wait to see your creations! Hugs! Merry from, eachlittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) now the weather is actually worse than in february :( - it's depressive

      Delete