Monday 3 March 2014

Lovely combos


Hello, everybody!

Have you seen spring? I'm looking for it :)
Lucky me I have some photos from a few weeks ago, when it
was actually warm, not like these rainy days we've had so far.
Anyway my green shirt is lovely and I hope real spring will come sooner :)
Because I need warmer days to wear my colourful clothes without freezing :)

Enjoy!











Skirt: Depot 96 / Bag: The Bag Shop / Shirt: Pimkie / Shoes: Musette / Blazer: Mim

Long live the green!
Ionela

4 comments:

  1. My favorite picture is the third one down. I like how you fixed your hair in these pictures! So pretty! Merry from, eachlittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL ;) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit. Nice green shirt, Miss Green;-)

    ReplyDelete