Monday 22 October 2018

Falling around


Hello, everybody,

Long time, no see :)
But now I am back with a lovely fall look.
What you need: a breathtaking fall scenery and some earthly colours clothes.
For this fall look I had to wait a while.
I bought this amazing coat when I was in Florence this year.
I have dreamt about owning such an amazing coat for some time,
but I have never imagined I would find one.
It has everything I could love in a coat: the colour first of all :), then the material,
the length and the cut itself. It is just perfection.
If you are in Florence, you have to check out the boutique: Midinette.
It has very chic clothes, quite unique comparing to what you see on the streets.
As for the lovely scenery, you have to check Brasov area, specifically Holbav.
At a certain point the road disappears from the map and you find yourself
in the woods and it is just perfect.
Check more amazing ladscapes here















Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment