Saturday 3 November 2018

Keep on falling


Hello, everybody,

Yeah, yeah, fall is upon us :)
All the earthly colours gather around, cause you are mingling perfectly
with the season and the weather.
And let me tell you a little secret. Do you see this lovely mustard
jacket? well, I have made an audit of my closet and
I have around 9 jackets almost similar to this one.
Of course they are different colours :) but still.
As for the outfit today - mustard, burgundy and orange with bits of green.
What could go wrong with it? nothing of course :)

Enjoy!

Skirt: Piasti / Jacket: random / Boots: Atmopshere / Bag: Michael Kors / Scarf: Stradivarius













Long live the green!
Ionela

2 comments:

  1. I've never posted here before but yours is my favorite fashion blog of all. Please post more often! Love your style. You put colors together so well and really help me want to try to do that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete