Tuesday 1 October 2013

The black trench (part one)


Hello, everybody!

I'm very happy to tell you that I decided to play a little with my wardrobe.
And since this is the trench season, I want to show you how
you can wear a trench in different ways.
So, every week this month I'll be playing with one trench.
Let's get started with the black one -  french style is one chic way to wear it,
don't you think?

Enjoy!









Trench: Local Boutique / Pants, Beret: C&A / Bag: Poema / Shoes: Romanian Producer

Long live the green!
Ionela

6 comments:

  1. Very parisienne-like! I love it!

    P.S: I invite you to join my awesome giveaway. You can win a necklace and a watch from I Like Paper, both with a futuristic design.
    http://boheme-fille.blogspot.ro/2013/09/giveaway-i-like-paper-la-boheme.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes! esti asa draguta <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am MAD about those shoes! They are fantastic! <3

    -Cece
    Where the Water Meets the Sky

    ReplyDelete