Sunday 28 June 2020

Fresh mint and polka dots


Hello, everybody,

Today I am presenting you the last post with the minty top. 
Today's combo has plenty of dots and minty with black and white for sure are 
perfect together. 
Check the first outfit here and the second one here
I told you this is one versatile top - I have a few other ideas 
already popping into my head :), but for now, 3 outfits is enough. 
Now, if I had to choose between the 3 looks, I really don't know
which one I like the most. 
I know that the second one has turned plenty of heads in Braşov :)
Perhaps this one with the dots would be my first choice - it has dots, pleats - just lovely :)
Not to mention the location of this one - amazing Viscri.
The fact that I color coordinated with the houses was a mere coincidence :).  

Enjoy! 









No comments:

Post a Comment