Monday 7 October 2013

The army trench (part one)


Hello, everybody!

As you already know (or for those who don't know :), this month I'm playing with my wardrobe,
especially with my trenches.
Last week I showed you my black trench and three different styles for it.
Now it's time for the army trench and its magical powers :)
This first look is very chic and comfortable, the floppy hat having a major impact on the whole look.
If you don't have one, I suggest you go ahead and buy it, because they're perfect for fall.
I also have a special connection with the shoes :) - although they're quite masculine,
their colour is divine and in my case a perfect match for my hat.
How do you like this first look? I'm already excited for the second one :)

Enjoy!












I'm wearing:

Trench: Promod / Pants, shirt: Local Boutique / Bag: thrifted / Shoes, hat: Poema 

Long live the green!
Ionela

1 comment: