Sunday 17 June 2012

Minnie or a story with happy dots


Why Minnie?
Because with this skirt on and with these shoes I feel just like Minnie :)
I'm very happy to tell you that the skirt is made by me :)
When I discovered this pattern on a fabric I knew that I had to have it.
Other amazing fabrics you can find here: Fabrix
Hope you like my skirt as much as I do, not to mention the shoes :)
The pictures are taken at an urban culture event from Bucharest,
Street Delivery - if you want to check the event.

Enjoy the photos:












I'm wearing:
Skirt - made by me :)
Shirt - Koton
Shoes: Promod
Clutch - vintage
Bow - made by me

Long live the green!
Ionela

7 comments:

  1. It's really like Minnie mouse outfit, just need couple of plastic ears!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there!!
    love ur blog, and ur style!
    i follow u.
    follow me back?
    xx
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat de dragut iti vine fustita! lovely :X

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Oana! your blog is very lovely :) follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete