Wednesday 13 June 2012

Green midi pleats

Once again I can say that I am wearing the skirt of my dreams :)
Green and pleated is everything that I want.
And not just any green, but my favourite shade from all the green out there :)
This skirt combined with a very sweet shirt, my lovely nude shoes and 
a fabulous bag from The Bag Shop
Result: me happy and a big smile on my face :)

Enjoy the photos:









The fab bag: the bag shop






I'm wearing:

Skirt: random store from Constanta :)
Shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: random store
Belt: Bershka

Long live the green!
Ionela

5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Nice combination of green skirt and brown bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely <3

    www.style-muses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. E superba fusta! La ce magazin random din Constanta o gasesc?:">

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in maritimo mall e un magazin mic care are si piese de mobilier la vanzare - mai vintage style asa :)
      numele magazinului nu l-am retinut :)

      Delete