Sunday 9 June 2019

Powdered pink midi dress (baptism attire)


Hello, everybody,

So, like any other romanian out there :), this weekend I attended an event that required
a fancy attire. In my case it was a baptism and I had of course 2 outfits prepared.
This is the first one and later on I will show you the second.
This first look is quite easy to obtain - all you need is a dress :)
This dress I think is one of the most beautiful dresses I have in my closet.
I also have this version in navy blue. Totally recommend Hera Atelier if you want one.
The cut itself is amazing, not to mention the colour and the material which
is just perfect.
My personal touch was actually the belt which did not come with the dress.
But it is a perfect fit. I also added a cute necklace and I paired
the powdered pink with the lovely shade of blue of the shoes and bag. 
Stay tuned for the second look from the event :)

Enjoy!

Dress: Hera Atelier / Shoes: Depurtat.ro / Bag: CCC / Necklace: Brigitte Bijoux
















Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment