Saturday 1 June 2019

Hot pink - bring on the right catitude :)


Hello, everybody,

And happy summer to all of you! :)
I really hope it won't be as rainy as they say. I know rain is good and bla bla bla,
but still, enough is enough, am I right?
Anyhow, let's see: for the first day of summer I chose a hot pink blazer that
goes perfectly with a white t-shirt and a jeans skirt.
Jeans skirts are everywhere this year - definitely you must own at least one this summer.
I am saying at least one, because as always I have exaggerated already with them :)
I have like 5 so far :)
And the fanny pack is back :D - so far I have only worn it for the photo shoots
and nothing else. The reason - they are way too small - if I put my phone in,
that is it - no more spare for anything else.
So, they are not practical, at least for me.

Enjoy!

Skirt: random boutique / Blazer: Purple Chic boutique / T-shirt: Sinsay / Sneakers: Puma / Fanny pack: Pull&Bear














Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment