Wednesday 12 June 2019

Dusty pink long pleated skirt (baptism attire - part 2)


Hello, everybody,

Like I promised, I present you the second outfit from the baptism I attended
last weekend. You can always check the first look here.
As you can see, the two looks are somehow coordinated :),
at least from a colour perspective.
The main difference is that this one is more relaxed (no heels this time :)
The skirt and flats are almost identical in colour with the dress and the heels
from the first outfit.
I had to choose from a boyfriend shirt and an elegant top
and in the end I chose the shirt - who says you cannot
feel comfortable at a formal event? :)
Anyhow, the outfit itself is versatile and can be worn whenever.

Enjoy!

Skirt: Random italian boutique / Shirt: H&M / Flats: Depurtat.ro / Bag: CCC / Necklace: Meli Melo

















Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment