Monday 23 November 2015

Gloomy London


Hello, everybody!

Last week I went on a short trip to London and I stayed there for 3 days.
It was my second time there, but I wasn't as lucky as last time.
This time around it was all gloomy and cold - it rained, it snowed actually for a little while,
not to mention the wind that totally ruined my taking pictures time.
So, instead of 3 outfits I had prepared, I only managed to take these sorry pics :)
Well, better luck next time.
Once again I have to say London is the most expensive city I have ever visited.
So, be prepared to pay an absurd amount on the transportation only.
All in all, it was a nice get away, despite the dreadful weather.
Check my last trip posts to London here and here.

Enjoy!















And some pics taken with the phone in Hyde park where I made some friends :)




Watch the little bugger climb on my husband leg :)



And here is London all prepared for Christmas (phone taken)



Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment