Wednesday 21 August 2013

Polka dots in sunset light

Hello, everybody!

The dots are back :) and they are looking pretty in the sunset, am I right?
This is actually my favourite time of the day, because the light in the pictures is perfect.
This shirt as you can see goes very well with pants as it does with skirts.
So far I have combined it with blue and red, but I'm sure there could be more combos.
One thing is for sure - no matter the combo, the shirt will always keep its
retro vibe.
And what about that peter pan collar? isn't it marvelous? :)

Enjoy!








I'm wearing:

Pants: H&M / Shirt: local boutique / Shoes: Musette / Clutch: vintage

Long live the green!
Ionela

3 comments:

  1. very cool
    i like very much your simple look
    lovely
    have a nice day darling
    www.imperfecti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bulinele sunt preferatele mele! Draguta bluza.
    Imi plac foarte mult pantofii si plicul!

    http://diana.doubleweb.ro/aztec-print-scarf/

    ReplyDelete