Thursday 29 August 2013

Mail(wo)man is here


Well, the mailman is not quite here :) but somehow, because of the bag
I think this would definitely be a chic outfit if I were
to deliver mail.
Thank god I don't have to do that :)
Anyway, let talk about the outfit. As you can see mustard is again
on my list. And once again is combined with blue.
Some added brown just completes the look.
Also pay attention to the collar of the shirt - there are some chic details.
Actually that's why I bought the shirt. I had enough blue ones and
I didn't need one more but...the details convinced me.

Enjoy!







I'm wearing:

Skirt: vintage / Shirt: Koton / Bag: H&M / Shoes: Pull&Bear

Long live the green!
Ionela

2 comments:

  1. Vintage look, lovely shirt!

    http://diana.doubleweb.ro/cheerful-dress-lanys-fashion-house/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are adorable and the cross-body bag is so cute! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete