Sunday 20 May 2012

New in town / house

Well, the weather is so dreadful that it is impossible to take some pictures outside :(
But I took some pictures inside with the my newest additions :)
Recently I've been to Bacau on a business trip, but I also had some fun :)
You know what they say: "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"
In my case - all work and no shopping makes Miss Green a sad girl :)
Let's see what we've purchased: 

The prettiest jewelry box in the shape of a small vintage closet (sophia-romania.ro)




A pretty white shirt which has the cutest collar ever





And the shoes of my dreams



Long live the green!
Ionela

2 comments:

  1. the shoes are ah-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - when I saw them I was: aaaaaa I've got to have them :)

      Delete