Thursday 7 November 2019

Rain & fall vibes (Sirmione, Lago di Garda)


Hello, everybody,

So, last weekend I had a short city break and I went to beautiful Italy.
Just like always, I did not stay in one place and I decided to see as many
places as possible :)
After landing in Milano, the route was the following: Como, Bellagio,
Sirmione (Lago di Garda), Verona, Venice, Murano and Burano.
And all of them were amazing. If I had to choose my favourite, I would go with
Burano, because of the lovely colours, which were just mesmerizing,
especially for a colour lover like me.
The only thing I took with me: 5 outfits :) - all of them colourful and joyful.
I really wanted to blend in :)
Check the first one below.

Enjoy!

Pants: Bershka / Sweater, Jacket: Purple chic boutique / Scarf: Stradivarius

















Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment