Friday 25 October 2019

New York again :)


Hello, everybody,

Did you think that I was finished with pics from USA?
Well, you were wrong :))
I have at least 3 more posts to share - 2 from NY and one from San Francisco.
Then I am done, I promise :)
Let's have a look today at Little Italy, China Town and Grand Central Station.
All locations are as crowded as you can imagine, but let me give you a tip.
If the photographer sneezes while trying to take your picture, space will be
created around the subject in the picture :)))
As for the outfit - not much to say - jeans, t-shirt and sneakers.
The t-shirt was bought a long time ago and it just happend to say
NEW YORK :) - I was a regular tourist, wearing the name of the city on my person :))

Enjoy!

Jeans: Mohito / T-shirt: Miniprix / Sneakers: New Balance













Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment