Tuesday 17 September 2019

Santa Barbara at sunset


Hello, everybody,

The USA outfits series continues - this time with a lovely maxi green
dress, in the lovely city of Santa Barbara.
When I was little I used to watch a soap opera called Santa Barbara :)),
but I don't recall anything from that.
We only stayed one night unfortunately and I managed to visit mostly
the part near the ocean, but I am sure it is a lovely city.
For sure it is expensive :), but what is cheap on the west coast in USA? :D
Since I mostly stayed near the ocean, I chose a proper outfit - comfy
dress, flip flops, jeans jacket and of course on top
of everything, my lovely curls :)) - I am laughing now,
but it was a nightmare not to be able to straighten my hair, as I usually do :)
Anyhow, the hair behaved and the pics are not bad :)

Enjoy!

Dress: Oysho / Jacket: House / Bag: Reserved












Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment