Saturday 14 September 2019

Big Sur California


Hello, everybody,

Let's continue with the West Coast outfits :)
But before that, let me tell you a little bit about the background behind me.
I am sure that you can recognize the bridge from the first pic :) - at least
those of you who watch Big Little Lies know what I am talking about.
This road is called Cabrillo Highway and the area it is in is called Big Sur.
It starts somewhere after Carmel and
it takes you almost all the way down to Santa Barbara.
It is near the mountains and also near the Pacific Ocean.
At a certain point you have the mountain on your left and the ocean on
your right and you drive like that for a while. It is just amazing.
There is no signal, but you don't need it. You need to breathe in the fresh air
and enjoy the amazing views.
About me and my outfit: you'll notice the curly hair - that is just
my hair in its natural state :)), because my electric hairbrush did not work in USA :)
The outfit it simple: white shirt, culottes (yes, I brought a pair with me:)),
espadrilles and the cherries :)

Enjoy!

Pants: Bershka / Shirt: Stradivarius / Espadrilles: Zapatos












And below there are some pics from Santa Barbara






Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment