Wednesday 28 August 2019

San Francisco - day 2


Hello, everybody,

So, my second day in San Francisco involved plenty of walking around
the city.  I had to see the iconic Golden gate bridge, but
unfortunately this time of the year it is all covered in fog
and the chance of getting a really good picture is rather impossible.
China town was also a nice place - apparently it is the biggest around.
And if you walk around on foot, you get the chance of seeing nice looking
houses - don't forget the Painted ladies which are a landmark in SF.
Be careful of course, because there are some bad areas with many many homeless
people and trust me, you don't want to get near those.
As for the outfit: jeans and t-shirt. And of course the jeans jacket - especially
when you are close to the water it gets relly chilly.
For more beautiful landscape pictures from my trip, you can
follow me on my Instagram page here: Miss_Green85
For tips and tricks, check my travel blog here.

Enjoy!

Jeans: Tommy Hillfiger / T-shirt: Terranova / Jacket: House / Bag: MK / Sneakers: Steve Madden
















Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment