Monday 26 August 2019

San Francisco - day 1


Hello, everybody,

Today I am very happy to share some pics from lovely San Francisco,
which is gonna be my home for 4 days :).
As such, I will try to present 4 outfits, cause I came prepared of course :)
I knew it was chilly, but it is actually extra chilly, especially in the mornings and
evenings. So, take a jacket or two with you and also a scarf.
All outfits are in fact very casual, because I tend to walk a lot (around 17-20 km per day)
 and I need to feel comfortable.
Today is simple: black jeans, blue shirt, jeans jacket (which will appear a lot),
a scarf and my pink new balance shoes.
If you want to see pictures of the city please check them out
on my travel blog here: Miss Green Travels.
And also you can follow me on Instagram, which is full of landscape pictures.
Check them out here: Miss_Green85

Enjoy!

Jeans: Koton / Jacket: House / Shoes: New Balance / Bag: MK




















Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment