Sunday 14 June 2020

Fresh mint and jeans skirt


Hello, everybody,

No I am not in Tuscany :), but whenever I visit Cantacuzino Castle,
I feel for a glimpse of a second that I am in lovely Tuscany. 
Let's talk a little bit about the outfit: as you will see, this lovely
minty top will be part of a three outfit series, in which I will wear
this top and change more or less the other elements. 
I cannot decide which outfit will be the best, but we'll see :)
For today I paired it with this pretty jeans skirt and my very
colourful airforce1 shadow sneakers.
What else: well, my hair needs to see the hair stylist :)
I haven't been to a salon or straightened it since the beggining of March :)
The natural curls are not bad, but I kinda miss the salon hairdo. 
Nothing else to report here.
I'll keep you posted with the other 2 outfits with the same minty top. 
Stay tuned!
Enjoy!

Skirt: Paga shop / Top: No brand / Bag: Marc Jacobs / Sneakers: Nike












Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment