Saturday 7 September 2019

Birthday gal in New York city


Hello, everybody,

Like every year I like to do a special post for my birthday and this
year was extra special, because the location was just amazing.
It is my second birthday in USA, but last time I didn't manage to take photos of me.
Hence the many pictures you will see below now :)
How old am I? 34 now, but who cares :))
Let's discuss though the outfit and the location :)
Do you know how difficult it is to take photos on the Brooklyn bridge
in the middle of the day, without anybody else appearing behind you?
Well, trust me, it is almost impossible, yet I managed to do so, after
many many trials :D
I did not have a sunny sky, but still, the photos are nice
and I made sure to choose some popping colours for the special occasion.
I have of course a lovely midi, pleated skirt and a jeans shirt - the perfect
look for a NYC stroll.
When you have such a nice location, the outfit falls behind anyhow.
 I managed  also to have my Carrie moment :D - just fyi - the curls are natural,
cause my straight hair is actually hard work to do :D.
Wish me a happy birthday, although it passed already :) and enjoy the pics!

Skirt: Stradivarius / Shirt: LCWaikiki / Sneakers: New Balance



















Long live the green!
Ionela

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Hope to be there one day! Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it was wonderful - I highly recommend a visit to NY

      Delete