Sunday 12 May 2019

You may call me spring


Hello, everybody,

I don't know about you, but this spring is starting to get on my nerves :)
I am happy that I managed to take some good pics,
because it has been raining a lot these days.
Anyhow, I have decided to wear some summerish clothes already - I really
want the sun to come and stay :)
You have already seen the white midi skirt here and I have to tell you
that it is a very versatile item.
Definitely you must have in your closet one white skirt prepared for summer.
For today I have paired this lovely skirt with a soft pink shirt, which is by default
a little bit loose and very comfortable.

Enjoy!

Skirt: Mohito / Shirt: H&M / Sneakers: Zapatos / Bag: MK / Fanny pack: Pull & Bear











And I have a fanny pack now :)
Check the first post with the fanny here






Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment