Saturday 4 August 2018

Colourful stripes - Cinque Terre outfit


Hello, everybody,

Today's post is extremely colourful and I made sure I matched my
outfit to the surroundings and I think I did a good job :)
I visited 4 of the 5 little villages from Cinque Terre and for sure
Manarola and Riomaggiore stood out. These are actually the
spots where I took the pics from below.
I didn't visit Corniglia, because it was extremely hot and we had to climb up.
Tip for you: go early in the morning, because tourists are lazy :) and they
come in packs after 10 o'clock, so by going early you have the view
all to yourself and you can take pics without being
bothered by anyone.
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for some lovely landscapes: https://www.instagram.com/miss_green85/

Enjoy!

Skirt: LC Waikiki / Shirt, espadrilles: H&M / Bag: Terranova














Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment