Friday 13 April 2012

Spring colours

I kinda like a little bit of fuchsia now and then!
So, what? :)
I know it's a pretentious colour and lots of people think it's too out there,
but it started to grow on me.
Especially in this combination with mint.
It shows a bold attitude which I have :)
And just a touch of green here and there, cause we love green, remember? :)

Enjoy the photos:






Ring and bag:


Bag and flats:


And the one and only, the princess aka Jessy :)



Long live the green!
Ionela

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and have to say that it's a really great idea to go a 100% with your favorite colour. I am curious about your next posts;)

    Wanna follow each other? I start right now;)

    Kisses from Berlin

    www.amihipnow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm glad you like my blog.
      follow u too my dear :)

      Delete
  2. Fuchsia is always great, your blog idea is great too!

    would love to follow each other, i am your newest!

    xx mimi

    www.msstylebox.com

    ReplyDelete