Saturday 17 March 2012

The joy of spring

Well, today spring was really good to mankind and that's why I expressed my joy through my clothes.
I took my lovely trench out in the sun and of course my beautiful green pants were the perfect match for the colour of the trench.
I'll let you enjoy the colours :)


The bag


The shoes


And some flowers made by me (just as props:)





After a while I changed the shoes (I went for a more comfortable pair :)


My lovely Hotstepper shoes







And then I let the sun give me a bath :)






Long live the green!
Ionela

2 comments:

  1. aush!!! you are too cute to be true!!! I love your outfits! I wish I was as brave as you to try new things... at home that is really hard... I'm following you, I hope you can do the same.

    Hugs and kisses from http://thelookedover.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete