Sunday 26 May 2019

Shades of blue


Hello, everybody,

Let me start this post by saying: GO VOTE today!

And if you are surprised that I am still wearing a jacket, well don't be :)
The weather is really strange and a light jacket is always a good idea.
I think I have shared this before - I have this type of jacket in more than 10 shades.
Yup, I have a problem I know - I need an intervention and more money for shopping :))
And don't let me start with the pleated skirts - whenever I see one,
I just want to buy it instantly.
I have a few skirts with stripes and pleats, but this one had different colours than the others.
So, I bought it of course :)
But really now, having a pleated skirt around is the best - you add a shirt or a t-shirt,
some comfy shoes and you are good to go.
So I don't have an obssesion - I am a practical person actually :))

And don't forget, GO VOTE today!

Enjoy!

Skirt: New Yorker / Shirt: H&M / Jacket: Purple chic boutique / Espadrilles: Zapatos
















Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment