Saturday 14 October 2017

Rock those traditional vibes


Hello, everybody,

I have a really cute look for today :)
I have to say from the beginning that although I am not a big fan
of red & black together, in this look they just work well :)
And I think it is because of the pattern of the shirt. Isn't it the cutest?
It is handmade, it has Romanian traditional patterns on it
 and if you want something similar, here is where I got it from: Croshette
She has more amazing stuff and you can find her tomorrow at Dichisar fair.
As for the Converse, they were personalised at the Famous Brands store from Ion Campineanu.
Just in case you want something unique :)

Enjoy!

T-shirt: Croshette / Skirt: random / Sneakers: Converse / Bag: Forever 21 / Jacket: New Yorker





















Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment