Monday 26 January 2015

DIY birthday card in a basket

Hello, everybody!

I have another cute DIY project for you today.
This time a tiny basket has been transformed into a beautiful birthday card.
You can see below all the ingredients you need and step by step how to do it.

Enjoy! 

here is the basket plain and simple


decorations - choose your own


the lace I used was white, but I dipped it in coffee to give it a vintage vibe :)
you can see the difference below



then one by one add the things you chose in your basket
in my case: coffee beans, then potpourri, a mushroom and a small apple :) 


I added then the lace, a wooden button and a red decorative bouquet



and last but not least the rolled paper where all the wishes will be written
and of course a bow - bows make things look prettier :)



Long live the green!
Ionela

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more! Hand-made cards have such a sweet and personal touch to them! :)

    ReplyDelete