Saturday 12 October 2019

Fall in pastels


Hello, everybody,

Yup, fall is here and there have been a few nasty and rainy days,
but it seems that now we are back to a warm and sunny weather.
As such, we must take out our colourful autumn clothes :)
I have prepared for today a pastel ensemble, which is simply wonderful
for a walk downtown and not just any town - my favourite
of all, Brasov.
I have waited quite a while for this asymetric skirt to be on sale :)
and when it happened, I grabed it.
As for the other items: a simple checkered shirt, jeans jacket and some slip on
espadrilles, which are a new obsession for me at the moment.

Enjoy!

Skirt: Reserved / Shirt: Koton / Jacket: Atmosphere / Bag: Nine West / Espadrilles: Steve Madden














Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment