Tuesday 23 July 2019

Sailor gal


Hello, everybody,

Do we have any Stranger Things fans out there? :)
I am sure that those of you who know what I am talking about will
appreciate this look.
Anyhow, I bought this t-shirt a few years ago and I have never worn it.
This is actually the first time I am putting it on.
I forgot I had it until I cleaned my closet :)
It goes great with a white bottom (skirt or pants) and it creates the
perfect contrast for a perfect navy summer look.
I added the button in the middle because I think it looks great.
I also had some perfectly shaped clouds and except the many
visitors that do not appear here, the short trip at Vidraru lake was quite nice.

Enjoy!

Jeans: Bershka / Top: Modcloth / Bag: H&M / Flats: Depurtat.ro











Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment