Sunday 10 February 2019

Feeling blue in Colmar


Hello, everybody,

I will start this post with a little disclaimer :)
If you have OCD, please be aware that it might be activated by the little bow
I am wearing at my neck. As you will see it is not straight at all :))
It was too late when I noticed it and the photographer was not bothered by it :))
But let's get back to the outfit itself. It was the second look from my trip last month
and it was worn in one amazing location: Colmar.
Check the Strasbourg outfit here.
I just love to travel this time of year because of the lack of tourists :)
I can have the place all to myself.
I decided to wear some blue shades for the occasion and they mixed well
with the wonderful colours of the houses which I am quite sure
are made of gingerbread :))

Enjoy!

Skirt: Reserved / Sweater: Koton / Jacket: Primark / Boots: Benvenuti












Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment