Sunday 5 November 2017

Fuchsia, blue and traditional vibes

Hello, everybody,

Who says that fall is all about earthly tones?
Hot pink and light blue can always be good choices and they just pop
and brighten up the gloomy atmosphere around.
And for today I have another lovely place in Romania that you have
to visit - a small village in the middle of nowhere, called Viscri.
Just FYI - Prince Charles has his own little house here :)
The road up there is quite bumpy, but it is worth going all the way.
For landscapes from my lovely trip, don't forget to check my personal Instagram account.

Enjoy!

Skirt, Jacket: random / Sweater: Bershka / Shoes: Miniprix / Bag: Michael Kors
















And as always, I have a fan club wherever I'm going :D 
They are just the cutest fans :)




Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment