Wednesday 11 September 2013

Preppy look

Hello, everybody!

Today's specialty is one preppy look, perfect for the beginning of autumn.
What I love most is the shade of brown of the pants combined with light blue,
not to mention the cute bow tie which is the perfect accessory for this look.
The sneakers are on my list of favourites right now, so they
will keep popping in many looks from now on :)
Don't forget to check my special ring  - it's nuts I tell you :)
Get preppy! :)

Enjoy!









told ya it's nuts :))



I'm wearing:

Pants: Pull&Bear / Shirt: New look / Bag: Terranova  / Sneakers: Converse

Long live the green!
Ionela

2 comments:

  1. Foarte drăguță geanta, am să intru și eu prin magazinele Terranova. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love your shirt and your lace up near the neck :) your belt is so nice!! Love your combination, you look cute and sexy with sockless converses on your feet, I'm about to explode!!! Kisses sweetie!

    ReplyDelete